- About the Price Moot
- Upcoming Competitions
- Preparing for the Moot
- Previous Competitions
- Beyond the Competitions
2013 Americas Regional Rounds
New York, USA
The inaugural Price Media Law Moot Court - Americas Regional Rounds in New York took place 24-27 January 2013. The Moot Court Competition was co-sponsored by the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law and the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania. Schools from North America, Latin America, and the Caribbean were invited to compete. It is expected that the next Americas Regional Rounds will be held in New York in January 2014.
For any further question, please get in touch with the organizing team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsors and Partners:
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York City
- Center for Global Communication Studies, Annenberg School for Communication, University of Pennsylvania
- New York City Bar Association Communications and Media Law Committee
- Media Law Resource Center
- American Bar Association Forum on Communications Law
Photo © Chen Siyuan