During the Americas Regional Rounds for the 2018 Price Moot Court Competition that took place in New York, we had a expert discussion regarding the following topic“The New Counter-terrorism and Countering Violent Extremism: Speech Regulation, Private Companies, and Free Expression”. Experts that join the discussion were Hugh Handeyside from the ACLU National Security Project, Sandra Coliver from the Open Society Justice Initiative, Stefaan Verhulst from NYU Governance Lab and the discussion was moderated by Monroe Price
The final results of the competition are available here.
The teams qualifying to the International rounds in Oxford are:
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, USA
- Brooklyn Law School, USA
- Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Canada
- Tulane University Law School, USA
- University of the West Indies, Mona Faculty of Law, Jamaica
- University of São Paulo Faculty of Law, Brazil
Congratulations to all!!!